The Open Door welcomes contributions from community organizations and individuals. Here are some suggestions that will help us. Please contact our director for details and additional ideas.
Instructional Materials and Equipment
- Science Center items
- Shelving units for science and math centers
- DVDs for children and families
- Outdoor games
- Thomas the Train pieces
- Sift and Find numbers, alphabet sets
- Playground balls
Arts and Crafts Materials and Equipment
- Colored pencils
- School glue
- Finger paints
- Washable tempra paints
- Water colors
- Washable markers
- Construction paper
- Craft items, such as sequins, lace, ribbons, glitter, etc.
- Baby food jars
- Postage stamps
- Copier paper, white or color
- Scotch tape
- Masking tape
- Garbage bags (kitchen and 33 gallon)
- Paper plates, napkins
- Drink mixes
- Cake, muffin, brownie mixes
- Laundry soap, dishwasher soap
- Clear contact paper
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper/facial tissue
Clip and Send
- Clip and send in UPC barcode from Our Family products (Labels for Learning). We redeem these proofs of purchase for cash that is applied to any current need of the Open Door. Contact our director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 222-3004 for details.
You may wish to designate your gift for a specific purpose, such as those suggested below. Please contact our director at email@example.com or (701) 222-3004 if you have other ideas or special projects you would like to support.
- Instructional materials and equipment
- Field trips
- Playground equipment
- Scholarship fund to support a child whose family is struggling to afford Preschool, Before and After Preschool Day Care, or Summer Day Camp
- Volunteer your time and talents to work directly with our programs, or support our mission through special projects, public relations, or other means.
- Contact our director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 222-3004 to discuss the possibilities.